Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
Skyhigh
Skyhigh began at the beginning.

Device: iriver Story
Screen broken

Here I was, happily enjoying my iRiver until my screen broke (and at the same time my heart).
It happened during transport, something pressed against the screen and now there's a dent; it's totally unusable.

Does anyone know if it can be fixed, replaced, etc.?
Skyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:30 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can of course contact iRiver, but unfortunately you'll probably find that it's as cheap to buy a new device; accidental screen breakage is, of course, not covered by the warranty.

Moral of the story (sad to say): invest in a good quality case which protects well during transport.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 04:31 AM   #3
Skyhigh
Skyhigh began at the beginning.

Device: iriver Story
Fudge.
Skyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote