Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
WTF: Spanish dictionaries

I'm searching a English-Spanish dictionary for my Kindles and I've found some WTF on those ebooks:

Harrap English-Spanish Dictionary: Not currently available. However it was published on January 14, 2008

Merriam-Webster's English-Spanish Translation Dictionary (Kindle Edition): This will be published on January 1, 2030.

rfog is offline   Reply With Quote