Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 07:12 AM   #1
harinezumi
harinezumi began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-505
font size in lrf viewer

first of all, i would like to thank kovidgoyal for the most wonderful and user-friendly application! you've done a great job, and we all appreciate it very much!

i have a small question regarding lrf viewer (i'm using gui, os is win xp) -- is there any way to change the text size? the problem is that with default font i can not see full page on my laptop and have to use scrollbars to get to the end, which is not very convenient. if not -- ok, i will live with that =)

thanks once again,
pit
harinezumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
no. the lrf viewer is strictly for checking the quality of conversion. If you want to read on your laptop switch the outpput format to epub. the epub viewer is much more advanced
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2009, 04:38 AM   #3
harinezumi
harinezumi began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-505
ok, clear
thanks!
harinezumi is offline   Reply With Quote