Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #16
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
Is there a list of apps that have been developed for the Kindles? Specifically, I'm looking... hoping... dreaming for/of a text editor to edit files on the Kindle. I have a list of series and books so I know what book comes next in a series. Rather than download it, edit it and upload it again, it would be much more convenient to do it directly.

Let me guess... "That's actually a nice beginner's project to get started with Kindlet programming."
For text editing, there is leafpad: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...kindle+leafpad

Or, you can use vi from inside kterm: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=kterm
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #17
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Is there a list of apps that have been developed for the Kindles? Specifically, I'm looking... hoping... dreaming for/of a text editor to edit files on the Kindle. I have a list of series and books so I know what book comes next in a series. Rather than download it, edit it and upload it again, it would be much more convenient to do it directly.

Let me guess... "That's actually a nice beginner's project to get started with Kindlet programming."
Which kindle.

You list a few.

I did an exhaustive listing of possible editors (on here somewhere) several months ago. Kindletnote, leafpad are the obvious choices but IIRC I did manage to get quite a few others running, with varying degrees of awesome.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2013, 04:37 AM   #18
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:

Don't we have leafpad ported for the touch and pw?
http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-notepad/
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:36 AM   #19
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Don't we have leafpad ported for the touch and pw?
http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-notepad/
baf to the rescue (again).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #20
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaur View Post
HI!

Is there any Schedule or Calendar for Kindle Paperwhite?

It may be throught KUAL or Active Content.
Ported this today?

taskwarrior.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=220238

That help?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert