Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
Janice Daugharty
Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
"Snake Tales," a collection of four snake stories, by Janice Daugharty

You're either a snake lover or a snake hater--only two options. But either way you will enjoy my literary collection of four snake stories. In South Georgia, where I've lived all my life, we talk snakes; we tell our stories, each trying to top the other: who spotted the biggest, meanest snake; who happened up on a snake in the strangest place. One fellow in this collection tells of stepping from his pickup to kill a monster diamondback with a posthole digger. He said the snake reared and quickly crawled toward him. He threw the tool in his hand and chopped the head off the snake. Oh, yeah! We try to kill snakes in these swampy, flatwoods, on the fringes of the Okefenokee Swamp. We try to kill them before they can kill us.

Available in ebook format at all online book sites.
Sample FREE at http://www.smashword.com/profile/view/codaddy [EMAIL="http://www.smashword.com/profile/view/codaddy"]
www.janicedaugharty.com
Love to hear from fans
Janice Daugharty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventures, magic, snakes, suspense, tales