Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Amazon Allows 2 Copies of 1 Kindle Book

“Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you”
“Books you purchase can also be read on a Kindle”
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000426311

So we can already legally have two copies of the one purchased book; one on a Kindle e-reader, and one on our pc.

(I don’t really want to copy any Kindle book, just transfer it from my laptop to my Onyx Boox M92. If that can’t be done, I’m willing to remove the book from my laptop after copying it on my e-reader, so I only have it on the latter. But of course this is nit-picky. Amazon should make it possible to easily move a legally bought book from one reading table to another, whatever that "other" is, even if it is not a Kindle. Luckily info on how to do that -stripping DRM- is easy to be found.)

Last edited by Lode; 02-10-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
With most Amazon ebooks, you can have them on up to six different devices simultaneously.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
With most Amazon ebooks, you can have them on up to six different devices simultaneously.
Following the instructions on Apprentice Alf's Blog I have my 2 favorite Kindle books on my M92 now. I might read them again just because the texts look so much more pleasant without that background glare.

I'm suddenly more interested in buying Kindle books...

Last edited by Lode; 02-10-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote