Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
kp63425362
Junior Member
kp63425362 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: kindle3
My recipe works, but it looks strangely

i attach recipe file.

in calibre program, it looks working well.

but move to my kindle, the characters are handling like pic.

so sometimes just can see half pages, and sometimes attached pic doesn't

appear.

what's the problem? somebody help me..

if you fix it, send to kp63425362@naver.com

thanx.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NaverCast_1023.recipe.zip (532 Bytes, 98 views)
kp63425362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.
 
Posts: 4,004
Karma: 177841
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp63425362 View Post
i attach recipe file.

in calibre program, it looks working well.

but move to my kindle, the characters are handling like pic.

so sometimes just can see half pages, and sometimes attached pic doesn't

appear.

what's the problem? somebody help me..

if you fix it, send to kp63425362@naver.com

thanx.
You made a lot of duplicate posts asking someone to do free work for you and then email their work to you to save you the effort of checking back here to see when it was done?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
kp63425362
Junior Member
kp63425362 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: kindle3
hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
You made a lot of duplicate posts asking someone to do free work for you and then email their work to you to save you the effort of checking back here to see when it was done?
you're so chilly. i just wanna little help.

i think it'll be good just fix something or add something just little tag.

so i request.

i don't request made robot and give it just free.

i give all source and recipe.

just wanna little help. get broadness bro

and added, I efforted to fix it 3days day and night.

but i coudn't fix it . so finally come to here.

Last edited by kp63425362; 07-21-2011 at 10:33 AM.
kp63425362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.
 
Posts: 4,004
Karma: 177841
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp63425362 View Post
you're so chilly.
OK, just please understand that it's not considered polite to ask for replies to be sent by email and it's not polite to post multiple duplicate requests. If you didn't know those facts, now you do and no harm is done. (A moderator went through your duplicates and deleted them for you.)
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
kp63425362
Junior Member
kp63425362 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: kindle3
so~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
OK, just please understand that it's not considered polite to ask for replies to be sent by email and it's not polite to post multiple duplicate requests. If you didn't know those facts, now you do and no harm is done. (A moderator went through your duplicates and deleted them for you.)
i request delete my multiple request.

i wrote that 'i don't know how work this site, so i don't understanding

moderator approving (because another writing things update reatime. so i think i wrote something wrong. even, i made another id, and writing same thing 3times.).'


i want to delete other similary thing so report post. but it doesn't work.

Last edited by kp63425362; 07-21-2011 at 10:44 AM.
kp63425362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.
 
Posts: 4,004
Karma: 177841
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Sorry I jumped on you, then. I hope you get the help you need.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 82
Karma: 499152
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: Kindle
I did check the recipe and it looks like he's trying to parse a Yahoo pipe, which gives a nice RSS but it's not usable for other people since the pipe is tied to an account and can be edited or deleted.

kp: You need to create a recipe for the site you want (seems to be Naver.com). I can't seem to find an rss feed on Naver.com so it will not be simple. You need to use parse_index() method for this, please see this link:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news...pe.parse_index

Please refer to this manual for other help:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news.html

If you have trouble with english I suggest using google translate:
http://translate.google.com/translat...om%2Fnews.html

Last edited by khromov; 07-21-2011 at 07:45 PM.
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #8
kp63425362
Junior Member
kp63425362 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapt0 View Post
I did check the recipe and it looks like he's trying to parse a Yahoo pipe, which gives a nice RSS but it's not usable for other people since the pipe is tied to an account and can be edited or deleted.

kp: You need to create a recipe for the site you want (seems to be Naver.com). I can't seem to find an rss feed on Naver.com so it will not be simple. You need to use parse_index() method for this, please see this link:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news...pe.parse_index

Please refer to this manual for other help:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news.html

If you have trouble with english I suggest using google translate:
http://translate.google.com/translat...om%2Fnews.html
feed://feed43.com/today_navercast.xml

this is naver cast feed.

why i made yahoo pipe, original feed recipe doesn't work well in kindle.

so i think if i made full feed(including hall article),isn't it work well?

but it just my assumption. it's look strangely too, in my kindle.

i talked with another people, he said it's up to not python skill but undestanding

about kindle viewing system,html system.

so i need help
kp63425362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:14 AM   #9
kp63425362
Junior Member
kp63425362 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapt0 View Post
I did check the recipe and it looks like he's trying to parse a Yahoo pipe, which gives a nice RSS but it's not usable for other people since the pipe is tied to an account and can be edited or deleted.

kp: You need to create a recipe for the site you want (seems to be Naver.com). I can't seem to find an rss feed on Naver.com so it will not be simple. You need to use parse_index() method for this, please see this link:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news...pe.parse_index

Please refer to this manual for other help:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news.html

If you have trouble with english I suggest using google translate:
http://translate.google.com/translat...om%2Fnews.html

I can't understanding about parse_index().

in that manual, refer the atlantis but i don't know about python(just darn something) i can't understanding about that tag....

by the way parse_index() is tag for make printing version?

i can make printing version but it doesn't work too.
kp63425362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #10
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 82
Karma: 499152
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: Kindle
Hey!

I made a simple recipe for you:
Code:
from calibre.web.feeds.news import BasicNewsRecipe

class Naver(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title          = u'Naver'
    oldest_article        = 7
    delay                 = 1
    max_articles_per_feed = 100
    no_stylesheets        = True
    use_embedded_content  = False
    remove_javascript     = True
    encoding              = 'UTF-8'

    feeds = [
               (u'Main feed', u'http://feed43.com/today_navercast.xml') ]

    keep_only_tags = [dict(name='div', attrs={'class':'article'})]
It works fine for me on my Kindle, there are a couple of elements at the end of each article that could probably be removed but I don't speak Korean and am unsure if they are needed or not, so you'll have to remove them yourself.
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #11
kp63425362
Junior Member
kp63425362 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 9
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: kindle3
dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapt0 View Post
Hey!

I made a simple recipe for you:
Code:
from calibre.web.feeds.news import BasicNewsRecipe

class Naver(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title          = u'Naver'
    oldest_article        = 7
    delay                 = 1
    max_articles_per_feed = 100
    no_stylesheets        = True
    use_embedded_content  = False
    remove_javascript     = True
    encoding              = 'UTF-8'

    feeds = [
               (u'Main feed', u'http://feed43.com/today_navercast.xml') ]

    keep_only_tags = [dict(name='div', attrs={'class':'article'})]
It works fine for me on my Kindle, there are a couple of elements at the end of each article that could probably be removed but I don't speak Korean and am unsure if they are needed or not, so you'll have to remove them yourself.
I very thank for your help.

but text deal with like picture too.

so 4th small font size, article is cutting.

whatever, thank you.
kp63425362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Recipe works when mocked up as Python file, fails when converted to Recipe ode Recipes 7 09-04-2011 05:57 AM
Recipe works for 50% , what is wrong? snoeki Recipes 4 07-19-2011 01:45 PM
Handelsblatt recipe no longer works Dereks Recipes 1 03-20-2011 08:22 PM
Wifi act strangely rushkk enTourage Archive 9 06-09-2010 06:01 PM
Recipe works from 1 machine, not from another BarryTX Calibre 12 07-18-2009 01:31 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.