Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (Kindle) For A Good Time, Call by Trish Jensen [Romantic Comedy]

For A Good Time, Call... by Trish Jensen is an f/m contemporary romantic comedy set at an advertising agency, free courtesy of publisher Bell Bridge Books.

Currently free @ Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK).

If you happen to like Jensen's writing (we have received a previous freebie from her), another BBB romantic comedy of hers is currently marked down to $1.99, at least from a Canadian perspective: The Harder They Fall, which appears to be a reprint of her 2000 Mills & Boon book.

Description (can't BBB's listing upload people make normal, non-run-on blurbs? I had to separate this dialogue by hand, I'll have you know)
A mysterious prank brought them together for sizzling-hot romance . . .

“I’m just a nosy little ad exec who’s dying to see who invited me to meet you.”

“Listen, Sherry Whoever-You-Are, I’m very, very busy,” Kit Fleming answered. “If you could just speed this up, I’d be wildly grateful.”

Sherry became uncomfortably aware that he had a very sexy phone voice. “Well, you see, I got a delivery tonight, and I didn’t have anything smaller than a fifty, so the kid had to give me change.”

“Uh-huh,” he said, the grunt tinged with annoyance. “Fascinating.”

“The twenty he gave me had some writing on it.”

“Writing?”

“‘For a good time, call Kit.’ And of course, your phone number.”
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote