Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2021, 04:22 PM   #1
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Selling CC

I know many in this forum are upset with the way we have handled development.

We have decided that in the best interest of the community we are happy to sell CC to a new owner.

If any of you are interested please feel free to reach out and we can setup a time to speak on a call.

Looking forward to getting this into someones hands who can further its growth.

Sam
Closed Thread