Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-16-2015, 08:56 PM   #16
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
There is only one H20 from Kobo, so couldn't miss it.
Dear gods; I know this.

My comment was addressed at this remark. Which I quoted.

"Kobo Aura has biggest screen"

This is patently incorrect.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #17
cocopuff
Connoisseur
cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cocopuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simpletouch Glowlight, Kobo Aura H2O
Hey I love me kobo aura h2o. In regards to price if you live in the U.S. And order from chapters.ca you get a price break with the way the exchange rate is. I got mine for 151 including taxes and shipping. Just a thought. The only thing I don't like is the lack of physical buttons like on the nst, but you can change how the page turns work with Kobo so I can turn to next page with either hand which is nice. Also kobo reads ePub and mobi so your books should transfer over no problem. Just my 2 cents
cocopuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
aura h2o, glowlight plus, series, software, waterproof