Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
nosnoop
Enthusiast
nosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; PRS-T1
Question Built-in Reader Store App: Unable to log out?

I use calibre to load all the ebooks normally.

My son used the Reader Store App on the device and created an account. But I cannot find a way of logging off or signing out of the account he created in order to sign in with my account.

When connected using USB, the reader is still authorized under my account.

So is there a way to logging out of the Reader Store App?
nosnoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
yts06mgr
Nameless Being

If it is a PRS-T2, go to Initialization under Settings. Select 'Deauthorize for Adobe DRM'.
Go to home menu and select 'Reader Store' icon, you will be promoted to sign-in.
Advert
Old 06-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #3
yts06mgr
Nameless Being

For other Readers, use the latest Sony's 'Reader for PC/Mac' app to deauthorize the device. The deauthorization menu can be found under Edit->Preferences->Deauthorize.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts06mgr View Post
For other Readers, use the latest Sony's 'Reader for PC/Mac' app to deauthorize the device. The deauthorization menu can be found under Edit->Preferences->Deauthorize.
??? You don't deauthorize it to sign out of the reader store!

OP, just click on sign in & enter your info not your son's info to sign into your account.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote