Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Jowi
Connoisseur
Jowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: iPod Touch 5g, Kindle PW, iPad 3
Fires Shipping TODAY

Only one more day to wait to either read others' reviews or maybe even have mine! Mine delivery date is the 16th with 1-day shipping, so hopefully that means mine comes tomorrow - but my UPS delivery is LATE (like 5-6 p.m.) so many will have theirs first, anyway. I am just looking forward to them in hands of real customers and seeing how they like them.

(it was just posted on Amazon's Facebook that they are starting shipping to some customers today)
Jowi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
I just saw this. Amazing!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
Zapped
Enthusiast
Zapped began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I just received my email letting me know my Fire has shipped also. I ordered during Jeff Bezos' press conference on the Fire (Sep 28) and it's due on Wed Nov 16 with my free 2-day shipping from Amazon Prime. Sweet!
Zapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
I received a ship notice that my order left this morning from Nashville TN. I would have preferred Lexington but it might still make it by tomorrow. At least it's finally shipped.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I received a ship notice that my order left this morning from Nashville TN. I would have preferred Lexington but it might still make it by tomorrow. At least it's finally shipped.
Mine is shipping USPS. I went to the site but no info yet. Don't know where it's shipping from.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Shipped today !

My Kindle Fire shipped today via UPS and my serial number is already recorded at the Amazon site.

I may receive it TODAY or tomorrow depending on UPS. They arrive at 6:00 PM in the evening for me.

That Amazon Prime really works great !
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My Kindle Fire shipped today via UPS and my serial number is already recorded at the Amazon site.

I may receive it TODAY or tomorrow depending on UPS. They arrive at 6:00 PM in the evening for me.

That Amazon Prime really works great !
Congrats! Mine hasn't changed but I don't expect it to till later this week.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Pre-ordered on day # 1. On the way from Delaware to Virginia as of 07:35:24 AM today.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-14-2011 at 02:36 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote