Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #1
stefetnadine
stefetnadine began at the beginning.

Device: android tablet
Unhappy Android application paid but not able to install

Hi, I have the Calibre companion application since at least 2 years. I had to clean all my tablet and start back to zero with it. When I tried to re-install the app, it say that I should pay for it. How to fix this ? because I already paid for it.
Thanks
N
stefetnadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
I assume you are saying that the Google Play store on the reset tablet is saying you haven't purchased CC. This happens if after you reset the tablet you didn't use the identical Google identifier (email address) you used to buy CC. I have never seen a case where Google lost track of a purchase within an account.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:35 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I've had this happen multiple times on my new ereader. I believe it was when I went to the Play Store for the first time after a factory reset. But when I went to the Play Store from my PC I had no problem pushing it to my device. Or the whole thing was the opposite. I'm not sure why and it may have been gone away once I downloaded anything from the Play Store.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, application, paid, tablet