Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #61
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Thanks for sharing! I just started using my Android phone for reading and this is a good start to my phone's library. (I hope. If I can figure out how to get them onto the phone. I'm trying to keep it simple since it isn't going to be my main ebook reader.)
Old 03-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #62
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
Thanks for sharing! I just started using my Android phone for reading and this is a good start to my phone's library. (I hope. If I can figure out how to get them onto the phone. I'm trying to keep it simple since it isn't going to be my main ebook reader.)
Cool, I'm honored. And you got these just in time since they're free only until midnight!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #63
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

I may be doing the book club at Nookboards next month. So, I made all my books free for the rest of the week because I thought I'd let folks check them out and pick which one would be best for discussion. See the signature for Smashwords coupon codes.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #64
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconifer View Post
Hey MR People,

Nice to meet you all. I just wanted to tell you that all my books are free on Smashwords, in every e-book format they offer. I've got five books and a short story there.

Here's my Smashwords home page. Maybe you can find something you like there...

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/daveconifer

Thanks!

...dave
Tried it, none of the codes works! Said it's expired. Thought it's valid till 5/31/2010?

Wait!!! I see the other codes in your signatures. It works! The one in your smashwords profile don't. Thanks!

Last edited by diokdin; 04-15-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: found the codes
Old 04-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #65
daveconifer
Zealot

Oops! Sorry Diokdin, and thanks for pointing that out. So that's what that string on my finger was for!

By the way, love that avatar!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #66
daveconifer
Zealot

Oops, didn't mean to post yet...

Last edited by daveconifer; 04-17-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #67
daveconifer
Zealot

Not only does eBully have a new cover:

It's also begun appearing in a few middle school libraries.

A cyberbully is on the loose at Lakeland Middle School and the vice principal is trying something unconventional to catch him or her: an undercover middleschooler...

Barnes and Noble: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/eBu...=1&USRI=ebully

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5994

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/eBully-ebook/d...=AG56TWVU5XWC2
Old 05-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #68
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Dave, PM me. I own a large eBook Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconifer View Post
Hey MR People,

Nice to meet you all. I just wanted to tell you that all my books are free on Smashwords, in every e-book format they offer. I've got five books and a short story there.

Here's my Smashwords home page. Maybe you can find something you like there...

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/daveconifer

Thanks!

...dave
Dave:

I have a large and new eBook Store with 400,000 pay titles and the 1 Million google Free Library.I would love to discuss getting your titles on our site. No upfront fees or anything. IT is strictly a win for you. I am hesitant to mention the store here as I do not want to be "selling" on here.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #69
daveconifer
Zealot

Things have been kind of slow and I've been so busy writing that I haven't done any marketing. So just for some excitement I made my five books free for a little while over there on Smashwords. Check my profile over there for the 100% off coupon codes.

Oh, and I'd love it if you dropped by my Facebook fan page...
Old 10-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #70
daveconifer
Zealot

All My Books Free Until October 19

Greetings MobileReads,

For the next two weeks all my books are free at Smashwords. I may be standardizing my prices in the next month or so, prior to release of my new book so I wanted to give people a window of time to grab them before I do this.

My new book -- tentatively called "Wrecker" -- should be finished by December or January. I'll be posting more about that on my Facebook fan page (see signature) as I get closer to releasing it. I'm pretty fired up about it.

As for the five that already exist, here are the 100% off coupon codes to use at Smashwords:

Throwback: NA35U

FireHouse: FA55J

Man of Steel: XH74K

eBully: UN47A

Snodgrass Vacation: MZ65B
Old 10-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #71
daveconifer
Zealot

eBully -- Free Until October 19

To mark the run-up to release of Wrecker I'm making eBully free in all ebook formats (at Smashwords) for a couple of weeks.

100% off Coupon Code: UN47A

Principal Lukather is desperate. An internet bully is terrorizing his students at Lakeland Middle School. He makes a deal with street smart Scott Halifax: go undercover as a student and nail the bully in return for a ticket out of the County Detention Center. It takes some sly computer sleuthing and a little dumb luck before they expose the bully, and it’s the last person they ever suspected.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #72
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Thank you.

Looks like very interesting contemporary book.
I have placed the book at the top of my ToBeRead queue.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #73
yakuzaboss
Groupie
yakuzaboss is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thank you! I just downloaded it. Sounds very interesting.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #74
daveconifer
Zealot

Throwback -- Free Until October 19

To mark the run-up to release of Wrecker I'm making Throwback free in all ebook formats (at Smashwords) for a couple of weeks.

100% off Coupon Code: NA35U

It wasn't long before the kid from North Carolina had made friends at his new high school in Jersey. Ben is the kind of guy that everybody likes. He's the star of the wrestling team and he's spending a lot of time with Judy Voorst. So what's the problem? Ben Petrovic has a secret. He’s not who everybody thinks he is.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:51 AM   #75
daveconifer
Zealot

Firehouse -- Free Until October 19

To mark the run-up to release of Wrecker I'm making FireHouse free in all ebook formats (at Smashwords) for a couple of weeks.

100% off Coupon Code: FA55J

Zach Bowie has been wrestling for years. It was something to do when he wasn't singing lead in his rock band. That all changes when the 171-pounder is injured and Zach is thrust into the starting lineup. He's surprised that the exhilaration of walking onto the mat feels as good as the rush he gets on stage. Maybe even better. How far could he go if he wasn't smoking three packs of Marlboros a day?
Closed Thread