Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-30-2022, 09:11 PM   #91
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I didn't even notice any apps on the new Samsung. You'd have to go looking for them and they do nothing without internet connection. The GUI is better layout and size of text. You can put short cuts on the home bar. I don't think it has Apple TV. But no streaming app or other app appears by default on the menu.

Maybe it varies by country? Your Samsung description is like every Android and Fire TV I've seen in Ireland.
I've added an attachment showing my home screen. The row on the bottom is a list of installed apps that I have chosen to display. The row above is a sample of programs available on the selected app.

This is the upstairs, slightly older TV. It lets me remove anything from the home row I chose. The newer TV downstairs looks the same, but has Apple TV and Vudu on the home row and I cannot remove them or move them.

Oh, and enjoy the Bob Ross vibes. The Bob Ross Channel is my favorite 'wallpaper TV'.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220701_005056696.MP.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	458.1 KB
ID:	194670  
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 06:44 AM   #92
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I've added an attachment showing my home screen. The row on the bottom is a list of installed apps that I have chosen to display. The row above is a sample of programs available on the selected app.
Obviously it varies by model or country. We have none of that!

I can't try to take a photo because a VIP is watching tennis.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 10:46 AM   #93
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I can't try to take a photo because a VIP is watching tennis.
That was why I couldn't take one of the downstairs TV with the unremovable apps
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote