Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-17-2021, 09:23 AM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
2-column view: Change width?

Having just begun experimenting with 2-column view I realize this is pretty brazen, but is there any way to narrow the width of the gap between the columns, freeing up space for the 2 columns of text?
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 11:25 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I remember some heated discussions and experiments about how to deal with that when it was implemented, but I don't quite remember what we finally settled on :?

It *might* be based on your horizontal margins, or it might be hardcoded.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2021, 11:28 AM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yep, (somewhat) based on h margins: https://github.com/koreader/crengine/pull/270
Old 06-17-2021, 11:39 AM   #4
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Yep, (somewhat) based on h margins: https://github.com/koreader/crengine/pull/270
So, if all margins - L/R & T/B, are set to minimum, the gap is as narrow as it's going to get?
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:42 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!

IIRC, there's a floor value enforced (and vertical margins are irrelevant), but, essentially, yes .
Advert
Old 06-17-2021, 01:32 PM   #6
mzel
Connoisseur
mzel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
I understand it is not directly related, but can 2-column view be extended to show 2 different books next to each other?
mzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:20 PM   #7
NiLuJe
BLAM!

That was already answered in your GH FR. (TL;DR: No).