Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
piosza
piosza began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Note
checking the list of the books on the device without connecting the device itself

Hi. I just lost all the data on my ebook reader and I was just wondering if it would be possible to somehow let the Calibre show the last recorded list of the books on my device. Does it even store this information? If so, how do I find it? I would be most grateful for any advice.
piosza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Calibre does not normally track which books are one which device (unless you have added a plugin or. Custom column) that does this.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2017, 09:28 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@piosza: As itimpi said, not by default. The topic has been discussed many times, and if I see the discussion, I usually recommend using the Reading List plugin. A search should find the previous discussions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote