Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
DRM book to JBL...

I ordered some ebooks from amazon. Not realizing their format is not mobi, its azw, and won't go onto the JBL. I was able to convert one of them to epub via calibre. But I discovered others that I bought have DRM! Ugh. I wouldn't have bought them, had I known! I am thinking of getting a K3 but can't afford it now. So I was searching and trying programs and so far have not been able to find a way to strip the drm from these books. It seems to be too complicated for the average bear.

No more buying books from amazon until/unless I have a k3. I may have changed my mind about getting one. My JBL is a really nice device. The thinness of the K3 for carrying out of the house would be a nice advantage.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Keep searching, there are some that were developed with Yogi in mind.

It is to the point where you can have an input folder and an output folder, where you
just drop the infected file onto the input folder and get a disinfected file in the output
folder.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert