Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-03-2013, 04:59 AM   #1
stigdog
stigdog began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Nook contact problem

Hello I am sorry if this post is in the wrong place on this forum. I am pulling my hair out trying to speak to someone at Barnes and Noble UK. The online chat refer me to a 0800 279 6665 number with no option to speak to any body. And the online chat is useless they just ask me to email again or recall the number!!!
Money is being taken from my account for things I had and cancelled during the 14 day trial. Also my account has shown nothing has been ordered on the account page. I have now cancelled my actual bank debit card to stop them using my card number, Please can some one help me, I just want a UK phone number. Sharron
stigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Google is your friend.

1) Just go to Live Chat and talk to someone (and tell them the number they gave you gives you no option to speak to a live peson.)

2) Or eamil them.

3) Or get the phone numbers on this page:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/customerservice/contactus

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert