Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
You dont want to let krisk be the crazier of you two now, will you?
i really think that ship has sailed.

Quote:
Now follow through!

You know you cant resist. Resistance is futile - so book the train
no promises, but i will see what i can do. clearly resistance is futile.

Quote:
Oh and krisk - your apology has been rejected. There are trains between the airport and the main station on a regular basis, so you shouldn't have problems catching one
dooo eeeeet !!! doooo eeeeet !!!! doooo eeeet !!!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #47
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i really think that ship has sailed.
Perhaps, but there is something called "going down fighting"

Quote:
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #48
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I can't afford a plane ticket right now, otherwise I would be there with bells on!

(I think Zelda just called me crazy)
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Perhaps, but there is something called "going down fighting"

don't get your hopes up too high. i can't really afford it either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I can't afford a plane ticket right now, otherwise I would be there with bells on!

no, that was tirsales !! i just agreed with him.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #50
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

oh nosssss! I am getting a rep!
Advert
Old 05-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #51
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #52
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Oh no you can't do this to us! We already made hotel reservations for you and queen zelda....

do eeet! do eeet! do eeeetttt!!

(did you already made the hotel reservations, tirsales? Remember: only one room with only one bed for zelda and krisk...)
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #53
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

No, you're not crazy!!! Can't you get a ship? (If you go on board tomorrow you should be in Frankfurt right in time)
Old 05-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #54
tirsales
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
don't get your hopes up too high. i can't really afford it either.
You dont think I can, do you?

Quote:
no, that was tirsales !! i just agreed with him.

Quote:
oh nosssss! I am getting a rep!
Nope, you already have one
(Dont worry, thats what we like I mean .. you are talking to a not/mostly hedgehog at the moment ... is this the action of a sane person?
Old 05-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #55
krisk
Wizard

ok I DID snort out loud at that one Ravenne! you guys can start up the get Kris to Frankfurt collection and I'll come! the passport is raring to go!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #56
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
You dont think I can, do you?

Nope, you already have one
(Dont worry, thats what we like I mean .. you are talking to a not/mostly hedgehog at the moment ... is this the action of a sane person?
I have all sorts of fun with my imaginary interwebzzzz friends! I mean you guys ARE all frigments of my imagination right!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #57
tirsales

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
(did you already made the hotel reservations, tirsales?
You dont think I would forget something like that, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
No, you're not crazy!!! Can't you get a ship? (If you go on board tomorrow you should be in Frankfurt right in time)
Old 05-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #58
tirsales

Quote:
I have all sorts of fun with my imaginary interwebzzzz friends! I mean you guys ARE all frigments of my imagination right!
Hmm, dont listen to the guy next to me. He's only the cheese-and-ham-sandwich from last week!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #59
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Hmm, dont listen to the guy next to me. He's only the cheese-and-ham-sandwich from last week!
No, i'm not!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #60
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
No, he's the Spätzle with Sauce guy

Tags
deutschland, frankfurt, germany, meet-up