Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
My very long 505 review is up!

I posted a very long 505 review to Teleread. Link:
http://www.teleread.org/2009/03/18/t...nitial-review/
Enjoy!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If you were my student and turning it in to me, I'd give you an A. Very Nice!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Very nice! Very informative, too, and something to recommend to a newbie.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Thumbs up

Second sentence, paragraph 1 of THE BUYING EXPERIENCE you left off the word "not" after "did". Otherwise great review.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
estral
Just trying to survive
estral doesn't litterestral doesn't litterestral doesn't litter

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Great Review!

I have had my Sony 505 for less than two weeks and agree with everything you have said.

BTW, the sharp edges of the Sony cover soften as you use the reader.

Thanks for all the info on your blog.

Uncle Eric
estral is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Good review. I really like the 505 and should finally be getting one next week.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #7
JenPen1
Connoisseur
JenPen1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS505 (given away), Sony 650 Touch, LG Nexus 4, Kobo Arc
Sale for Sony 700 and 505's

Just seen a sale for USA residents only for PRS 700 on sale for $349.00 and the 505 on sale for $278.00. Both can receive $40.00 in Reward dollars and 100 free books.
http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...uct&PRODUCT=37

The sale is on this weekend.

~Jen

Sorry broken link . . . hope this is better

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...uct&PRODUCT=37

Last edited by JenPen1; 03-20-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Broken link
JenPen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #8
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Interesting link - but Books A Million has the 505 for $269 if you're a club member (retail only can't find it on their website).
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote