Notices

Old 12-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Grins
Connoisseur
Grins began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo(s), Pocketbook(s), MacBook Pro, iPhone
calibre series information in Marvin?

Hi folks,

maybe I am just short-sighted, but: How do I transfer the calibre series information to Marvin?

So far I have transferred books from calibre to Marvin. After some initial guessing about what to install and "click", I can see my books in Marvin. But I do not know if the series information has been transferred as well - as I can not see it in Marvin.

By the way: I am using calibre 1.14 and the latest Mavin version on an iPhone.

Kind regards

Grins
Grins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grins View Post
Hi folks,

maybe I am just short-sighted, but: How do I transfer the calibre series information to Marvin?

So far I have transferred books from calibre to Marvin. After some initial guessing about what to install and "click", I can see my books in Marvin. But I do not know if the series information has been transferred as well - as I can not see it in Marvin.

By the way: I am using calibre 1.14 and the latest Mavin version on an iPhone.

Kind regards

Grins
You have several options to see series information in Marvin.
1) In the Library view, if you do a spread gesture (opposite of pinch), you will see expanded metadata for the listed books, including series information when available.
2) Swipe left in the Library view on a book, then touch 'Metadata' for a summary of all the book's metadata, including series information.
3) In the Library view, touch the pencil in the top right corner, then touch Series… to enable it in the organizer view. Touch the book icon in the top right, then touch Series… to see a list of all series books installed in your Library.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #3
Grins
Connoisseur
Grins began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo(s), Pocketbook(s), MacBook Pro, iPhone
Thank you - that works great!

I did not realize that Marvin has these options!
Grins is offline   Reply With Quote