Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Stupid question about newspapers and magazines

Are the Kindle versions of most newspapers and magazines "complete"? i.e. do they have all the content of the paper versions? Or are they abridged in some way?

And if I get my newspaper via Kindle, will the Sunday comics be in color if I view them on my computer?

ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I cannot answer your questions, however, I do know that Amazon offers free 14 day trial periods on newspapers and magazines.

You can see for yourself this way.

Its very simple to unsubscribe...no hassle.

You won't be able to view your feeds on your computer UNLESS you also have the kindle4pc app downloaded. Its free.

Then its a simple matter to send content back and forth.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
SunnyE
SunnyE began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3G+WiFi
Content varies from publication. Generally pics missing, sometimes articles missing. Trial and cancellation is very straightforward. Best is to try on your own.
SunnyE is offline   Reply With Quote