Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 01:00 PM   #421
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Oh, great. Now I gotta get squirrels in the plot.

And who knew the Nazis invented the interwebs back in 1938?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:02 PM   #422
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Goodness! Where did Ingrid come from? She's new here!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #423
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #424
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oops! I forgot it was 1938. I went back and fixed it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #425
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Oh yeah. Well then, carry on, Ingrid!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #426
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

She's just taking up space right now. I think she would be a much better operative is she didn't have a yard full of heathens, but what can I say? She loves her (Catholic) Japanese husband very much. So, even though she's a lousy baker and a Lutheran, there's always a bun in the oven.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #427
pshrynk

He waited in shadow. He was torn. He was needed elsewhere. The Master was in need. But he was contracted to this plot. Torn. This was going to sting.

His being torn in two, he sent a part of himself to the Master. The rest, the part with the most anger stayed here.

He checked his operatives, who chittered and screamed in a side dimension.

All was ready. He chewed a banana... waiting.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #428
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
All was ready. He chewed a banana... waiting.
It feels like Christmas came early!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #429
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
His being torn in two, he sent a part of himself to the Master. The rest, the part with the most anger stayed here.
It's like you can read my mind like a book! (Tell me, is it Little Golden Book, or Dr Seuss?)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #430
pshrynk

Harv helped haul the last of the cylinders into the sailboat. He checked the rollers to see that they were clear. The time for action was coming up swiftly. He hoped that the socks knew what they were mumming about. As he straightened up,, he saw that Miyatake had the squid held to Vera's head.

"Now, I am afraid that our time has come to an end, Mr. Wallbanger, Miss Vera."

"Don't suppose I could talk you into just sailing away and leaving us here, could I?"

"That would be imprudent, I am afraid. We must get ourselves out of the country as quickly as possible after delivering our packages."

"Okay. I guess then, there's only two things to say."

"What would that be, Mr. Wallbanger?"

"First, you talk too much, second, now."

"Now?"

"NOW!"

Then, several things happened at the same time. Since this is not the movies, where large actions can be shown simultaneously and in split screen, we will describe them sequentially. Pay attention, because the special effects were very expensive.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:02 PM   #431
pshrynk

[suddenly a loud pop-snap and the smell of ozone]

The parachute ballooned up, covering Miyatake as Vera pulled away and dove for cover.

The socks, Lefty and Hugo, were furiously rubbing themselves against the fabric of the parachute. Sparks cascaded from it like chain lightning.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #432
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Pay attention, because the special effects were very expensive.

Quote:
[suddenly a loud pop-snap and the smell of ozone]
planet head is going to be so happy.
Quote:
The parachute ballooned up, covering Miyatake as Vera pulled away and dove for cover.

The socks, Lefty and Hugo, were furiously rubbing themselves against the fabric of the parachute. Sparks cascaded from it like chain lightning.
Hugo and Lefty to the rescue !!! :yay !!:
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #433
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
"Hugo?"

"Yeah, Lefty."

"This feels wrong."

"I'ts for the greater good, Lefty. Try not to worry about it."

"Okay."
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #434
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Post #431, my legacy of stage craft. I'd claim Hugo and Lefty, but of course they, by definition, have a life of their own, and their genesis can be credited to Neko and Zelda. But the loud pop-snap and the smell of ozone, that's all me, baby.

I am inordinately happy.

EDIT: Zelda, stop reading my mind.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #435
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
"Hugo?"

"Yeah, Lefty."

"This feels wrong."

"I'ts for the greater good, Lefty. Try not to worry about it."

"Okay."
heeheehee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
EDIT: Zelda, stop reading my mind.
i can't help it. you know i know you better than you know yourself.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birth of the cool, farking and lower farking, hugo and lefty, liseuse, ongoing saga, saga, screaming mad adrian, the birth of the cool, the goose, unutterable silliness, vera