Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Can't download my music on my iPad mini

I can't download my music from my iTune on my computer or from the iTune store, should I do a hard reset? How do I do it?
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I haven't seen that before. Can you give a bit more information? What sort of computer are you on? Is your iPad set to use iCloud?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
There are many questions I would ask first. Is there enough room on the Mini? Is it on the same account? Do you plug the Mini to the computer when you try or only through wifi?

I would plug the Mini in the computer, start iTunes and when the Mini shows up in the left pane, slide the music titles and playlists directly to its icon.

Salut, Estelle!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes I tried with the computer and the wifi and I have enough space on the mini. How many devices can you transfer your music on if they are registered to your account? It's my 4th one, is there a limit?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
estelle58
Cat lover

I went to the Apple forum and found the solution. You have to restore the iPad by plugging it to the computer, go to the iPad folder on your iTune and click the restore button.
Advert
Old 04-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle58 View Post
Yes I tried with the computer and the wifi and I have enough space on the mini. How many devices can you transfer your music on if they are registered to your account? It's my 4th one, is there a limit?
Six registered devices.

And congratulations on fixing the problem by yourself!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
estelle58
Cat lover

How do I unregister a device?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #8
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

In iTunes go to the AppleStore. Go to your account in the right column and then after logging in go down to "iTunes in the Cloud" you'll see "Manage your devices".
Old 04-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #9
estelle58
Cat lover

Thank you Yvan
Old 04-24-2013, 04:54 AM   #10
Janet16
Enthusiast
Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Congrats the problem resolved.
BTW, this iFunia iPad column and the iMore blog might can help you using the iPad more smoothly.
Of course, if you have any problem, you could turn to the Apple's discussions community.
Janet16 is offline   Reply With Quote