Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-25-2021, 05:13 AM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Twilight Blue, Paperwhite 4 $35 w/ Prime Student Acct.

Saw this on Slick Deals — no way I can test and verify it.

If you buy a new Kindle Paperwhite, 8GB with ads and choose to try out Kindle Unlimited (free for 90 days), you can add the code "KINDLE45" (without the quotes) and take an additional $45 off the final price. Since the Twilight Blue Kindle Paperwhite 4 (now a previous edition) is selling for $80, that means the final cost would be $35. (The other colors are $10 more.)

More details here...

https://slickdeals.net/f/15294334-se...?src=frontpage
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 03:25 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Saw this on Slick Deals — no way I can test and verify it.

If you buy a new Kindle Paperwhite, 8GB with ads and choose to try out Kindle Unlimited (free for 90 days), you can add the code "KINDLE45" (without the quotes) and take an additional $45 off the final price. Since the Twilight Blue Kindle Paperwhite 4 (now a previous edition) is selling for $80, that means the final cost would be $35. (The other colors are $10 more.)

More details here...

https://slickdeals.net/f/15294334-se...?src=frontpage
Alas, the Prime Student account is the catch.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 04:22 PM   #3
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Saw this on Slick Deals — no way I can test and verify it.[/url]
I tested it with my Prime Student account and it works:

(The two items are the Paperwhite and the 3 months of Kindle Unlimited.)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 03:47 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I tested it with my Prime Student account and it works:

(The two items are the Paperwhite and the 3 months of Kindle Unlimited.)
Cool! I'm glad to see someone was able to use it.
Old 09-26-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Cool! I'm glad to see someone was able to use it.
I didn't actually buy it; I stopped just before the final step.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 04:22 PM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I didn't actually buy it; I stopped just before the final step.
Oh, okay. So you were just confirming it would work. Thanks!