Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 01-04-2020, 04:45 AM   #76
Oin
Oin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
The collaborations thread was moved to the offline section for copyright reasons. Hence, the book can't be downloaded.

Next time you have a question like this, it would be better to ask in the Feedback forum and provide a link to the thread you are talking about. (It took me a while to figure out that you were not talking about the book in this thread.)
That's weird, I'm pretty sure everything's in public domain. Most of the collaborations are available for example here but it's on-line HTML, not a collection in an e-book format. They are also available in wikisource with copyright information for stuff that is still under protection (mostly Derleth).

Will use the Feedback section in the future, thank you for clarification.
Oin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:54 AM   #77
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oin View Post
That's weird, I'm pretty sure everything's in public domain. Most of the collaborations are available for example here but it's on-line HTML, not a collection in an e-book format. They are also available in wikisource with copyright information for stuff that is still under protection (mostly Derleth).

Will use the Feedback section in the future, thank you for clarification.
I'm also not sure why it's offline. I've started a thread in the Feedback section.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:24 PM   #78
Argon
Enthusiast
Argon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Oasis 3
Fantastic compilation! Typsetting looks great, and I love that you (painstakingly, I'm sure) recreated his idiosyncratic formatting. This is what will live on my Kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Here's a version of the epub with all of the stories in the order in which Lovecraft wrote them, according to Wikipedia. (No other changes have been made.) I wanted to read them in this order and thought others might want to as well. This is based on ver. 5 of the epub.

Again, huge thanks to ghostyjack for doing all the hard work necessary to put this together in the first place!
And thank you to Valloric! I always read authors in the order they were published.
Argon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:09 PM   #79
harmtemolder
Enthusiast
harmtemolder began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Always wanted to read these, thanks!
harmtemolder is offline   Reply With Quote