Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Problem with on/off switch

The on/off switch of my Onyx Boox 60 sometimes gets stuck inside when I press it. It then takes some fiddling to get it back out. A few days ago I wanted to switch off the Boox, so I pressed the switch for a couple of seconds until the screen went blank. I supposed the Boox was off, but I didn't notice that the switch hadn't returned. The next day I wanted to switch it on and it appeared that the battery had depleted. I guess it wasn't really off after all.

Are there others with the same problem and does anyone know if something can be done about it?
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote