Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
zyzzyva57
zyzzyva57 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader
Pictures

I have the Sony 505 reader

I save a lot of my RSS reading

Often times there are stock charts I would like to read with my reader

What is the best way to save a web site with its charts to read on my Reader
zyzzyva57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
if you are using Firefox, go to the File menu and the select Save Page As.

In the requester that pops up, make sure it shows Web Page, complete. Then you have all the HTML and the images as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
... but you'll still need to use a tool like Calibre or BookDesigner to convert to a format that the Sony can read.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote