Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Saved Searches and focus?

Would it be possible to pass focus to the editor window from the Saved Searches dialog when text is found? At the moment after you click "Find" you have to click on the editor window, which loses the text selection...
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'll look into it when I have a moment, open a ticket so I dont forget.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2018, 07:26 AM   #3
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'll look into it when I have a moment, open a ticket so I dont forget.
Done, thanks.
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote