Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-31-2019, 10:41 AM   #1
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
Stepping Stone: Episode 6 of the Stepping Stone Cycle (Cthulhu)

The final episode of my modern-day Cthulhu series, The Stepping Stone Cycle, is here! After 6 years, the 6th episode called Stepping Stone has been released in eBook for $.99 cents. The mystery of "what happened to Sarah Carther?" has been revealed and it is a shocker.

Kindle Store
Smashwords
Barnes and Noble

The blurb:

Dr. Jack Carter has spent the last two years investigating his wife’s disappearance and his own memory loss, hoping to find Sarah alive and remove the suspicion that he had killed her. Now he knows, however, that she is dead and who killed her. This stunning revelation has shattered his sanity and sent his consciousness tumbling through space and time, struggling to understand why she was murdered. From the misty dawn of prehistoric Earth to the very end of the universe, Jack experiences slices of time ranging from his recent past to alternative paths of his future, from the birth of his daughter to the death of his friend, Dr. Martin Dyer. A mystery that has been millennia in the making unfolds before Jack as he learns of Cthulhu, the great Sleeper who lies dreaming in the lost city of R’lyeh, waiting the day when he can break free of his prison to consume the universe entire.

You can also get the entire 6-episode series in eBook or paperback.
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:35 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Hey, right on! I bought and read the first one a couple of years ago, but then stopped as I wasn't sure there would ever be an ending.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:35 AM   #3
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
Yep, there's definitely an ending. I always had 6 novellas in mind and what's on the page is pretty close to the ending I imagined. I hope you enjoy them!
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosmic horror, cthulhu, horror, lovecraft, thriller