Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-19-2019, 03:08 AM   #1
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Kobo Aura One KA1 (Can't charge)

Either my daughter was too rough with the ports, or this unit was another victim of the loose USB problem that plagued some KA1s. The eReader works great, but can't take a charge anymore. I haven't opened it up to see if it can be repaired. I offer it as is for parts. Everything about this eReader was in fantastic working order until the USB port became loose. First we had to wiggle it this way and that to make a connection, then eventually, no amount of wiggling could charge it.

Purchased in July 2017. Photos available upon request.

Make me an offer.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, screen