Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-18-2017, 08:07 AM   #1
unidevel
unidevel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle voyage
Will jailbreak survive after switching to another account

I have a KOA with firmware 5.8.11 which already jailbreak, I'm wondering whether I can switch to another account without lost jailbreak.
unidevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:24 AM   #2
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
If I remember right, the "jailbreak" will survive, but the hotix/bridge" will nor, so you need to reinstall that.

Let someone else post to confirm my memory before you try it, or just try it and report back if it isn't very important to you.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2017, 10:52 AM   #3
fllc
has been
fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k4nt, touch, PW2, koa2, pw4, Nook GLP 7.8
Confirming. The JB will survive. You should run hotfix after de-regestering and again after registering.
fllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
unidevel
unidevel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle voyage
Thanks a lot!
unidevel is offline   Reply With Quote