Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Since he’s in the US I’m guessing he’d be looking for a region 1 release? AFAIK we’re still waiting for that to be announced.
Actually I hadn't realized it was even out in region 2 as yet, but you're right AnemicOak that it probably wouldn't play on my DVD player. The US market is for DVD's in Region 1. The only way that it would play here would be if it were Region 0 which works worldwide.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:39 AM   #62
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Haven't check the thread in a while so I'll add a bit.

With FilmStruck gone have you heard of Kanopy? You must belong to a library that supports it. I pay the $50/year to Brooklyn Public Library.

I have an old Pioneer DVD player that supports all regions but most computers will play any region DVD.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a great book and movie. Book, of course, had more detail on the island's Nazi occupation but the movie was excellent.

Last edited by The Old Man; 02-24-2019 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote