Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
Banjoro
Banjoro began at the beginning.

Device: ony touch SPRS650BC
Sony ereader question

Hi from Toronto. Can anyone help with my problem with transferring music to my Sony touch? I bought it on Monday and love it! I've downloaded and transferred books, pictures, audio books, can use the notes feature etc. but I CANNOT transfer my music. I've tried "import files" and the drag and drop feature but to no avail. When I open up the status, it registers that I'm trying to do something but says 0 files imported. Also, the status doesn't whirl like it's doing something.

BTW, my intention was to have bought a kindle but Amazon ca was out of stock and it cost more to ship from the US than it was to have purchased the Sony. So now I'm really glad because apart from the music thing, I'm loving it!

It's not a HUGE deal that I can't do the music thing, because I bought the device for reading, and still have my I-pod but I would like to master all the features.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Banjoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:02 AM   #2
DannyElfman
Groupie
DannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung E60
Hi,
This is the French part of the forum and I guess you won't have many answers. Best thing for you would be to post your question in the Sony English part : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100 or ask an admin to move this topic.
Cheers,
Danny
DannyElfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert