Notices

Old 09-29-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
johymac
Lover
johymac began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Looking For Some motivational E-books

Hey all,

I am looking Looking For Some motivational E-books.

Will you mind give some good author name and good book names.

Thanks
johymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #2
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Amazon have a number of Dale Carnegie books available as ebooks. He wrote/writes (I'm not sure if he's still alive) very motivational books for public speaking, confidence and increased happiness. I've found his "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" particularly helpful.

It really depends what areas of life you feel are lagging. Somewhere there's a book for it.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
books, motivation