Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-22-2006, 06:27 AM   #1
henkvdg
Groupie
henkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: IREX iLiad, Pocketbook Pro 903
Icons

I like to see icons to start programs, but IMHO they should be made nicer,
like one or two Chess pieces, not a whole shrunk board. Same for the xterm.

Maybe I try to make them.
henkvdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:57 AM   #2
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Exactly, complain about the icons, you get to make new icons.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2006, 08:07 AM   #3
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkvdg
I like to see icons to start programs, but IMHO they should be made nicer,
like one or two Chess pieces, not a whole shrunk board. Same for the xterm.

Maybe I try to make them.
If you have a better icon for my ipdfx scripts please let me know.
I found pdf.ico [a Adobe Acrobat Icon] on my PC & converted it to png to use it for manifest.xml.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:54 AM   #4
henkvdg
Groupie
henkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of it

Icons

Here is a first try on GnuChess: change the name to gnuchess.png and put it in the gnuchess directory
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
henkvdg
Groupie

And this for mrxvt

Another icon for the shell:
Attached Images

Last edited by henkvdg; 11-22-2006 at 09:49 AM.
Advert
Old 11-22-2006, 09:33 AM   #6
henkvdg
Groupie

Editor

An icon for an editor to come:
Attached Images

Last edited by henkvdg; 11-22-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:43 AM   #7
henkvdg
Groupie

Another icon for chess

Here it is:
Attached Images

Last edited by henkvdg; 11-23-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
vranghel
Addict
vranghel began at the beginning.

Device: Proud Iliad owner
I like the icons henk; It's nice to see that everyone is trying to contribute with something; After all...we all are going to take advantage of the improvements/new apps;
vranghel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:31 PM   #9
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
I like the shell-con, good job, I'll install it tonight.

I guess my x48 icon passed muster then?
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 06:06 PM   #10
henkvdg
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024
I like the shell-con, good job, I'll install it tonight.

I guess my x48 icon passed muster then?
That is difficult. I am not satisfied yet. The machine is too long for its own icon.
But here is a trial:
Attached Images

Last edited by henkvdg; 11-23-2006 at 06:24 PM.