Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 06:21 AM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Post Butler, H.C.: Slay, Fiddle, Slay v1.1 19 nov 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the original text here. Text was acquired directly from Pulpgen PDF, but streamlined, reformatted and converted by MTH.

This is one of pulpgens glorious pulp stories, containing the original graphs, but formatted for Mobi. Big thanks to pulpgen for the work that they are doing.

This short story is by an author called H. C. Butler and was published in "Thrilling Detective" in October 1946. This was the tag line:

When reporter Jimmy Keith heard the sonata of death played to the tune of smoky murder, he plunged into some rapid action!

I added a cover (ok, I know that I am no graphical artist, so sorry. But I do my very best)

Have fun!

v1.1: Forgot CC link in book 6 views till now

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-19-2008 at 08:07 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Changed to v 1.1. Added Creative Commons link in book
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert