Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
sega dude
sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sega dude can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight, K4 NoTouch
Problem with my Web browser on Nook Simple touch

I'm having a strange problem with my web browser, Brandsonic Web mobile for Android, on the Nook Simple Touch. Sometimes it works fine, loading websites and displaying them fine. Then it will suddenly stop working. The page title and URL update but the WebView doesn't seem to update to display the new page that it's supposed to be displaying. I have no idea what is causing this. I want to make a Nook specific version but I won't be able to until I resolve this issue. To make it clear, I am the developer of this app. This there something I need to do to make the app compatible with the Nook Simple Touch? Could the problem be caused by the screen not updating properly? I've never had this problem on any other device I've ran this app on. If you want to try it yourself on your NST, PM me and I will send you the version I am currently working on.

EDIT: It seems to be a problem with the scrolling. It works fine until you scroll. As soon as you scroll it stops working. Still no idea what the problem is but atleast I know what's causing it.

Last edited by sega dude; 02-11-2014 at 07:39 PM.
sega dude is offline   Reply With Quote