Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How do I report moderating decisions for review?

I wasn't aware I could, but I have been informed that I can report a moderating decision to another moderator, or to a, so to speak, review board of moderators if I believe the moderating decision isn't aligned with the rules of the forum.

And I would like to do just that because I feel a string of moderating decisions wrt some of my posts have clearly been in direct discord with both the spirit and the letter of the forum rules. I had initially decided against this, thinking that the moderation team most probably had better things to do, but as I see the rules are consistently being misapplied here, I have changed my mind.

Posting here is my hobby, and I 'd like it to remain an enjoyable experience. But it's turning sour since I feel someone is combing my posts for the slightest indication of a rule breach, and since they can't find any they are being really inventive and liberal in their judgment.

Any help on how to proceed will be very appreciated.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:56 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
First you should take into account that "normally/in theory" all moderating decisions are team decisions so the moderators should already know. But as you have the impression that this isn't true in your case you have some possibilities.

- What you've done. The feedback section is the right place.
- If the moderating decisions have been sent to you by pm you can report these messages. Click on the exclamation mark in the upper right corner of the pm.
- You can send a pm to any moderator of your choice. If you want "the boss" write to Alexander Turcic.
Advert
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Fourl, it's my greatest wish that you have an enjoyable experience here.

If you have the need to discussion moderation actions, please contact someone from the team directly via private message. Discussing moderation actions in the forums is not permitted.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Alex
Closed Thread