Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
D Francis
D Francis began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Help needed for eReader conversion

I am trying to convert a few ereader books I made years ago. The problem I have is anytime a Body indent was used, the converted result is horrible for example (the ___ is just to provide blank space):

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters,
___places, and incidents are the product of the authors'
___imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance
___to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead,
___is coincidental.

turns out.

T
his book is a work of fiction. Names, characters,
places, and incidents are the product of the authors'
imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance
to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead,
is coincidental.

Now it is not that this is unreadable, I don't care about losing the formatting I just want to keep the first let of the sentence together, sometimes the break causes it be on different pages. I am guessing if i knew what to enter into the conversion page i could fix this but no luck so far. I have considered manually removing them all in the ebook studio but going through hundreds of pages to find them all is not what I really want to do. I would appreciate any advice at all.

-Dan
D Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Open a ticket at ticket and attach the file so I can look at it.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert