Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-22-2019, 04:21 AM   #1
BestBester
BestBester began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Lightbulb Onyx Boox Max 2 Pro has backlight?

Hi.

Does Onyx Boox Max 2 Pro have backlight?

Sorry for my silly question but I've been searching information about this and I haven't found it.

I'm searching for a 13" ereader with light so I can use in the dark.

Thanks.
BestBester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:29 AM   #2
BestBester

It has NO light.

pdurrant has answered to me in another thread.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #3
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
There isn't any 13" ereader with light on the market, it simply not exists something like that
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:31 AM   #4
BestBester

So I'll ve to find de best resolution 10.3" ereader with frontlight... (I need it for read PDFs).
Old 01-23-2019, 04:53 AM   #5
mikij1
Connoisseur
mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBester View Post
So I'll ve to find de best resolution 10.3" ereader with frontlight... (I need it for read PDFs).
I read pdf in my kindle hdx (8,9") and I think that 10.3" may be enough to read comfortably this type of documents.

It's a pity that Kobo and Amazon don't decide to get a reader in this size...
mikij1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:27 PM   #6
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Comfort will depend on your eyesight, and on the type of PDF files that you read.

My eyesight is far from good, so reducing a page from A4 to the 10" (roughly) of my Remarkable means, if the original document is in a small font, it's not comfortable. Fortunately, most of my documents have significant margins that can be cropped, and the result is that the text is only slightly reduced from the printed size.

(No light on the Remarkable, though - I only need a light to read in bed, and I try not to read my scientific papers in bed)
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote