Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
joninaz
joninaz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Newbie News publisher seeking advice

Hi all,

I work for a news company and we're looking to make our text-based news articles available to mobile readers - for free. I'm simply exploring the best ways of doing so, across multiple reader devices, serving as many people as possible.

It seems having Full text RSS feeds available is one method - either per article or per a certain subject such as "Book news" or "Movie news."

I've also seen some news companies make content available via PDF - either full text or summaries.

I know there are a lot of different format types, but we're most interested in those that are available to as many readers as possible - and we don't really have to provide a page layout like a traditional book publisher might - just as long as people can download the content and read it.

Any thoughts, hints, tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
joninaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to MobileRead, joninaz!

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert