Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
pizzikoku
pizzikoku began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Jetbook Color and Wolfram Alpha

Hi to everybody.
I would like to buy a 9.7 inch ebook reader device and it could be jetbook color, but I need know if it works with wolfram alpha web site.
Can some jetbook color owner try if this link works good?
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3x^2

It seems that other devices (onyx m92 as well) don't works properly with this web site, maybe for some kind of browser technology needed.

Thank you in advance.
pizzikoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzikoku View Post
Hi to everybody.
I would like to buy a 9.7 inch ebook reader device and it could be jetbook color, but I need know if it works with wolfram alpha web site.
Can some jetbook color owner try if this link works good?
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3x^2

It seems that other devices (onyx m92 as well) don't works properly with this web site, maybe for some kind of browser technology needed.

Thank you in advance.
We don't have a web browser yet on the jetBook Color. Come back in April and we might.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
pizzikoku
pizzikoku began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Ops, I'm sorry!
Thank you for your reply.
pizzikoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Apparently the SVG capability hasn't been implemented yet but I am hoping that when
the wireless connection to the internet and implementation of a browser is in place,
(perhaps with the April update??) it will be included. It appears that the Hanvon version
of the device is using the Opera Browser which does support SVG.

I had Jerry at Ectaco try out a Wolfram CDF file but the JBC got no were with it. Jerry
did say that he would bring it to the development team for their consideration. One
potential problem for both CDF and Alpha stand alone support would be the size of the
supporting data base/footprint. (Check out the Ectaco jetBook forum)

Hopefully the April update will give us a better picture of the likelihood that Wolfram's
tech will be supported/implemented.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote