Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
albare
Connoisseur
albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo h2o
book status

I am using koreader with kobo h2o
I have two questions that i don't understand.
Firts, I am setting the book status to read, but after this, i don't know how filter in books, only books pending to read, at this moment i have 160 books readed an 20 not readed.

in the file explorer i can see the label, but i can't filter by this. and in the sort option is only a sort option by % read (but i set the book to finished book with a 5% read becouse i don't like the book....)

and the second question is if is some option to set the book status without enter in the book. (like some long pres in the file explorer to acces to the book status..)

thank's!
albare is offline   Reply With Quote