Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-04-2021, 03:07 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Is there a way to rearrange the home screen on Boyue devices?

There are a lot of instructions for Android in general, but they don't work on these particular Android devices. I can't press and drag. I tried hiding ad un-hiding apps but that didn't work either.

P.S. yes, there is.

1. Find whatever you want to put last. Long-press, select Top, it will go 1st.

2. Find whatever you want to put 2nd-to-last. Long-press, select Top, it will go 1st and push the other to 2nd.

3. Repeat, in reverse order, until you reach what you want to go 1st.

Last edited by MarjaE; 05-04-2021 at 04:44 PM.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android home screen, boyue, boyue likebook mars