Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-31-2017, 02:46 AM   #16
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I'm (kinda) back. I've migrated to BitBucket, while I was doing that I did some cleanup and some minor bugfixes. Version 3.0.0 is posted now.

There's also some new translation strings, so anyone who speaks something other than English please go translate text into other languages.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote