Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-01-2016, 03:16 PM   #1
Alphabase
Alphabase is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo aura hd, Kobo Aura One
Ottawa public library now working with Kobo Aura One Overdrive!

Just a quick note to let folks in Ottawa know that this is now working. I could not get it to work when I got my Aura One in Sept - but this morning I was able to browse books and even take one out!

Its awesome and I'm very glad this feature has come to Ottawa now!
Alphabase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #2
randomguy
randomguy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Thanks for sharing. I just tried last week and couldn't log in. I will try again.

Thanks!
randomguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2016, 04:49 PM   #3
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
The only problem is, now I have an unwanted incentive to buy an Aura One... :-D
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote