Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-04-2014, 02:55 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Kindle App Book Background Colour and Font?

I quite like the creamy sepia colour of the pages and the font colour on the Kindle app, they aren't to harsh on my eyes.

Is there anyway of finding out the page background colour and font colour and some how getting the same on the Moon+reader app?

I really don't know how to change the font colour on there or background.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:15 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
Okay, I grabbed a screenshot of the sepia theme on my HDX and sampled the colors in Gimp to get the RGB values. Those should get you what you want if you create a theme in Moon+ using the same values.

Background
R=231
G=222
B=199

Font
R=93
G=66
B=50

In Moon+ you can change the colors in the Visual Options settings and then save that as a new theme.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2014, 05:36 AM   #3
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Okay, I grabbed a screenshot of the sepia theme on my HDX and sampled the colors in Gimp to get the RGB values. Those should get you what you want if you create a theme in Moon+ using the same values.

Background
R=231
G=222
B=199

Font
R=93
G=66
B=50

In Moon+ you can change the colors in the Visual Options settings and then save that as a new theme.
Yep that's it looks good. Thank you!
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote