Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-30-2020, 04:52 PM   #1
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
<em><i><b> beating the dead horse

Code:
  circ, circle {
  /*can circle text or any number of digits; see circle:after/before*/
  background-color: pink;
  border: 0.1em solid red;
  border-radius: 50%;
  line-height: 0;
  padding: 0.2em;
  white-space: nowrap;}
circ, circle:after {  content: " ";}
circ, circle:before {  content: " ";}
<h1 id="toc_1"><circle>circle</circle> </h1>
<p>puts circle around <circle><i>any</i></circle> text. You can put the dummy command 'circ,' in front of all 3 commands to keep them next to each other if you alphabetize the stylesheet.</p>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-06-30 15-42-45.png
Views:	116
Size:	331.7 KB
ID:	180297  
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:57 PM   #2
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
really grandiose <i>

Code:
<style>
i {     font: 1.2em/0.5 "TeXGyreChorus";
     letter-spacing: 2px;}
i, i:after {     content: "&nbsp;";}
i, i:before{content:"&nbsp;"} </style>

<p>This is <i>italic</i> using a fancy font. If you want to force a nobreak space before and after the italicized word you can include two commands so saying. (see style.) </p>

<p>'i:after', 'i:before', and 'i' will not stay together if you alphabetize the spreadsheet. You can keep them together by putting 'i', in front of the before and after commands.</p>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-06-30 15-55-27.png
Views:	100
Size:	352.7 KB
ID:	180298  
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert